1. What are the minimum requirements for direct school admission to RVHS?
Students admitted through DSA must fulfil the application criteria, pass all selection tests, trials and interview, and qualify for the Express course.
2. Do I have to offer Higher Chinese (HCL) in RVHS?
As an SAP school, all students in RVHS must offer both English and Higher Chinese.
3. What documents do I need to submit together with the application form?
You have to submit the DSA application form with all supporting documents as stated on the application form.
4. When is the closing date for the submission of application form?
All application forms must be submitted to RVHS by 2 July 2018, 5pm.
5. When will I know if I have been shortlisted for the test/audition/trial/interview?
All applicants will be informed if they have been shortlisted for the school-based test/audition/trial/interview and be provided with the details from early July. The tests and interviews will be conducted from 2 July to 3 August 2018.
6. When will I know if I have been offered a place?
All shortlisted applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications by 31 August 2018.
7. I have received several DSA offers. When must I decide which to accept?
You will have to indicate your preferences for up to three schools during the Exercise School Preference Stage. This will be conducted from 29 October to 2 November 2018.
8. How much do I have to pay in school fees per month?
Our current monthly fee is $28 for Singaporeans and $283 for Singapore Permanent Residents (as of 2018). Financial assistance is granted based on eligibility as per MOE guidelines. Please refer to the school fees page for the breakdown.