1. What are the minimum requirements for direct school admission to RVHS?
Students admitted through DSA must fulfil the application criteria, pass all selection tests, trials and interview, and qualify for the Express course.
2. Do I have to offer Higher Chinese (HCL) in RVHS?
As an SAP school, all students in RVHS must offer both English and Higher Chinese.
3. What documents do I need to submit together with the application form?
You do not need to submit academic result slips, CCA or VIA certificates.However you may attach relevant certificates of achievement which illustrate the level of competence in the selected talent area.
4. When is the closing date for the submission of application form?
Application for 2019 DSA has closed.
5. When will I know if I have been shortlisted for the test/audition/trial/interview?
All applicants will be informed if they have been shortlisted for the school-based test/audition/trial/interview and be provided with the details from early July. The tests and interviews will be conducted on 9, 16 and 19 July.
6. When will I know if I have been offered a place?
All shortlisted applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications by 31 August 2019.
7. I received more than one DSA offers. When must I decide which to accept?
You will have to indicate your preferences for up to three schools during the Exercise School Preference Stage. This will be conducted from 21 to 25 October.
8. How much do I have to pay in school fees per month?
Our current monthly fee is $28 for Singaporeans and $343 for Singapore Permanent Residents (as of 2019). Financial assistance is granted based on eligibility as per MOE guidelines. Please refer to the school fees page for the breakdown.